Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just one of life's vicious circles

Is it wrong for me to want to hurt someone? Is it wrong for me to want to rip someones heart out of their chest? Is it wrong for me to want to cause someone else pain? Is it wrong for me to want to cause someone to cry? Is it wrong for me to want to be the reason someone is unhappy? Is it wrong for me to want to watch someone break down because of something I did or didn't do? It is wrong for me to want to sit there and smile as they cry? Is it wrong for me to want to destroy them? Is it wrong for me to want to have that kind of power? Is it wrong for me to want to have that kind of control?

How low do you have to be to want any of this? How terrible must your life be to want this? What must of happened to you? What was it that caused this?

Why was I chosen as your victim? Why was I the one you chose to play your games with? Did you see me as someone who deserved it? Did you see me as someone that could take it? Did you see me as a quest? Someone you can conquer? Someone you can destroy?

Did this happen to you once upon a time? Did someone do this to you? Did you want to know how they felt? Did you want to know what it was like?

How does it feel?

I hope it was worth it.

2 comments:

Biff said...

:( Court, sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. I'm really sorry we didn't get a chance to visit you this past week, and hope everything is all right. Please know that you are definitely loved! Feel free to call us anytime if you need to chat, vent, or be loved! We've had some recent events with my extended family that ended in tragic results... and we want you to know you are loved unconditionally! Please, please, please know you are loved.

Karilyn Carreon said...

That does not sound like a good situation Courtney. I hope you are ok and whoever caused you this pain I hope that they will be able to stop in their tracks and not continue to spread this ugly emotion/feeling around. Love you and sorry we were unable to stop and visit. We will have to plan it again!