Monday, July 12, 2010

The Nazgul

Ok I'm sick of this and I don't want to talk about it any more...

BUT...

I still can't believe he left!

I can't believe he went on National TV to stab Cleveland in the back like that. I still CAN NOT believe it.


The move was selfish and handled in an immature way... WHY did he keep referring to himself in the third person during the interview?

I use to respect Lebron... I respected him as a person and as a player. That all just flew out the window.

Ok I'm done.

On another note: the West just got a lot weaker (The Jazz lost two of their best players [Boozer and Korver] to the Bulls and Stoudemire went to the Knicks). So here's to the Lakers and another 3-peat!

On a happier note: Fish turned down Miami to stay with the Lakers!!

'"I have decided to continue with Kobe, continue with our teammates and the fans of Los Angeles,' Fisher said in a statement on his website. 'While this may not be the most lucrative contract I've been offered this offseason, it is the most valuable. I am confident I will continue to lead this team on and off the court. Let the hunt for six begin.'"
- Quote from ESPN.com

He and Kobe will go for number 6 together!

1 comment:

Karilyn Carreon said...

Hey Courtney, I am due on January 6th.. I guess I should have added that!