- Headed to SLC for my late night flight to LA.
- Got picked up from the airport by my little brother, Luke, and went to eat a late dinner at
- Got a mani-pedi with my mom.
- Headed to OC where I had a reunion with a few of my high school girl friends. It was so much fun catching up with the girls. I can't believe where everyone is 7 1/2 years after graduation!
- Went back to LA where Luke, my mom, my dad, and I played our annual Christmas Eve Monopoly game.
- Woke up and opened Christmas presents.
[Luke; money, slippers, books, and a camera]
- Headed to OC for the Neilson Christmas Party.
- Watched the Lakers loose. It was a very depressing game.
- Watched the Chargers loose. WHY?!
- Went to the LA Zoo.
[Asian Elephants; the bull]
Overall I really enjoyed being home with my family and friends for a few days.
Merry Christmas everyone!