Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Parent's Visit and Birthday Weekend - Part II

HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY, THEO!

On Sunday, August 8th, we had a Marvel Superhero themed party with balloons, a banner, and a cake!









[LOVE is smile!]










[Superhero pose?!]

How awesome is this cake?! No, I didn't make it! The bottom layer is yellow cake with Nutella buttercream frosting and the top layer is red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting!



Theo just LOVES Josh and always wants to play with him, so it makes it hard to take pictures ๐Ÿคท‍♀️








[Theo also wanted to play with Grandma]



[I think I overdid it on the cake... again๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ]

[Those Millennials and their phones ๐Ÿ˜ฌ]

The light bulbs in our fan burnt out a while ago and we could not figure out how to get the cover off. My dad and Josh had to take the whole fan apart to get to the bulbs. It was pretty ridiculous, but it's cheaper then buying a new fan! Thanks dad for helping!





My dad also planted some new flowers for us. They are beautiful! 


[Mom and Theo]



On Monday, August 9th, Josh and I went to White Chocolate Grill for dinner. Two dates in one week?! That's crazy! We also stopped by Road Runners so I could trade in my shoes. The ones I have keep causing my right foot to fall asleep after I've been running for 30 minutes. That's not okay. Hopefully the new ones I got will be better.

On Tuesday, August 10th, we all went to Walmart to get some school supplies for Theo and then to Costco. Who doesn't like walking around Costco?!


It was all fun and games until Theo had an accident. AND he had a previous accident at Walmart, so we didn't have another pair of clothes for him. I did buy some at Costco, but Theo road home "naked" anyways!


Thanks mom and dad for coming to visit us! We had so much fun and we are excited to see you again in December!

No comments: