Friday, June 2, 2023

Memorial Day and Ophthalmologist

Monday, May 29th:

I spend most of the week getting ready for our two week trip to CA, Theo had therapy and a doctor appointment, and Josh worked hard. 

~Memorial Day~

We honor and thank those who made the ultimate sacrifice.



Theo only had two observable seizures today.

Tuesday, May 30th:

Theo had OT and PT today (school is out until ESY starts).

Theo had two observable seizures today.

Wednesday, May 31st:

Theo and I had a video chat with a Disney Cast Member today, so we could get Theo signed up for the DAS pass. I knew we likely wouldn't use it much, but it could still be nice to have on our trip. I love how accommodating Disney is for people will disabilities!

Theo had feeding therapy today and after Josh got home I went and got a mani/pedi. It was fantastic!

We finally got Theo a shower chair. It sits up higher than his bath chair, so it's easier to lift him out of the tub. There are two bases: one for the tub and a rolly one for the toilet. There is a hole in the seat for potty time. Theo was uncomfortable sitting on the seat with the hole, so I ordered a seat with no hole for him. It should be here in a few weeks.

[Theo is arching his back because he is uncomfortable - hopefully the new seat will help]

I also decided to order a better vest for his stroller. It will give him more support when he is sitting. 


Theo had three observable seizures today.

Thursday, June 1st:

Josh went to work while Theo and I went to OT. After Josh got home I went and got my allergy shots and my eyelashes done. Wearing makeup is such a pain and these lashes always look good in pictures!


Theo was very needy today. He just wanted me to sit close to him, but not really touch or interact with him.


Theo had one observable seizure today.

Friday, June 2nd:

I took Theo to Peoria while Josh went to work. We saw one of our favorite doctors, Dr Steve. He is so sweet and is great with Theo! They had to dilate Theo's eyes to get a good look at his optic nerve (which still looks great). Dr Steve said that everything is in order, but Theo is growing and he needs new a prescription for his left eye. After the appointment I ordered new glasses and they'll be here when we get home from CA.


After seeing the Ophthalmologist, I took Theo to PT. He had a lot of fun with Becca and was in a great mood!


That night I went and saw Across the Spider-Verse! It was awesome! 

🤣 Classic Blockbuster!

Theo had one observable seizure today.

No comments: