Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Made It!

I'm so excited to announce that I didn't get sick once this Winter! Not once! Well, don't count my allergy attack... that's not really "sick" is it?

Anyways, I get sick a lot and very easily. Usually when I catch a cold it lingers for months and I just can't seem to shake it. This causes me to usually be sick all Winter long. Ugh.

I don't know what it is. I take care of myself but it seems like those cold viruses just like to follow me around!

So, I was really excited when Summer started and I realized that I hadn't been sick all Winter!

Score! Seriously guys, this is a HUGE deal!

I am pretty sure that a combination of things helped me to make it though the winter: (1) I started taking  a daily probiotic in the Fall (thanks for the recommendation Missy!) and (2) I stayed away from people.

The daily probiotic can start to get expensive but I think that it is all worth it! 

And staying away from people can be pretty easy when the only social thing I do is go to the gym. And if people aren't feeling well they usually stay away from the gym so that makes it easy.

I really hope that I can give all the credit to the Probiotic so that I can be more social this next Winter. I guess we will see! 





No comments: