Wednesday, December 15, 2021

EPIC Neilson Family Trip to Disney World - Part XI: Family Photos & NASA

Since last night was "Christmas Eve" today was "Christmas Morning!"

Chef Papa made our traditional pigs in a blanket and we opened our stocking gifts. Thanks mom and dad for the candy and money!


I curled my Halo before I left Chicago, but even after curling my hair and blending it, I felt a little nervous to take pictures with it on. Missy reassured me and I decided to go with it!


We then all jumped in the rental bus (15 seater) and Lexus (5 seater) and headed over to Celebration where we met the photographer.

[Whole Family]

[Papa, Grandma, and grandkids]

[Ryan, Kayleen, and kids]

[Missy, Tyson, and the boys]

[Our family]

[Luke, Andie, and kids]

[Papa and Grandma]

[Grandkids]

[Kayleen and her girls]

[Sibs]

[Luke and Andie]

[Ryan and Kayleen]

[Josh and I]

[Missy, baby bump, and Tyson]

[Brodee and Theo]

[Josh and his boys]

[Kayleen and the boys]

[Missy and the boys]

[Mother and daughter]

[The ladies]

[Dad and sons]

[The guys]


Thanks to Ryan for being on garbage bag duty! For those of you who don't know. Theo thinks garbage bags are hilarious!


Brodee loves to push Theo around in his wheelchair. He is so sweet and is such a great big brother!


After family pictures Missy and Tyson went on a date to EPCOT. It looks like they had a great time eating their way through the countries!


Papa, Ryan, Kayleen, Josh, Brady, Brodee, Dane, and Cole headed out to Cape Canaveral to visit the NASA Kennedy Space Center.































Luke helped me take Theo to Walgreens so he could have his COVID test (he has to show a negative COVID test before we fly home on Saturday). Theo has had many COVID test, but this one was very different. I had to administer the test while Luke held Theo down and the nurse watched from behind the glass window. It was wild. Theo cried, but we got the test done! Thanks Luke for all your help!

No comments: