Friday, December 3, 2021

Final Week Before Disney!

This was the final countdown to our Disney World trip and it was a busy one! 

Oh Crumbl, how I hate and love you!

On Monday, November 29th, Josh was in Peoria taking Part A and Part C of his CWI test. He passed both Part A and Part C, but did not pass Part B (his missed the cut off by ONE question). UGH! He does have a chance to retake Part B in January. On his way home from Peoria he went and got his COVID booster. YAY!

On Tuesday, November 30th, Theo had OT, we got our air ducts cleaned, the cleaning ladies came, and I went to the chiropractor.







On Wednesday, December 1st, Theo took presents to all of his teachers and aids at school. We love them all so much and appreciate all the time they spend with Theo!



That day I went and got my eyebrows waxed and then swung by Costco. I wasn't feeling too good about my Christmas pots, so I bought pre-made ones from Costco. They are GORGEOUS!





SOOOO MUCH BETTER!



I gave away the DIY stuff on my local FB group and I was happy that someone else could put all these decorations to good use! 


We also got some small wreaths for our windows.


I then spent an hour curling my halo. I'm glad I did it ahead of time because it was a lot of work!


I'm so ready for some warm weather!


On Thursday, December 2nd, we took Theo to get his COVID test for his flight mask exemption.


[He knows what's coming]

The nurse was very nice, but when she pulled the q-tip out of his nose there was some blood on it.



On our way home Theo started sneezing and blood got all over his nose, mouth, and face! Poor kid! The test was negative, so we are good to go on our trip!


Special shout out to Theo's PT, Becca, who was able to sew these patches on Theo's wheelchair case. I really hope this helps people realize it's a wheelchair and not golf clubs!



On Friday, December 3rd, we opened our Christmas gift from Theo. 


I LOVE IT SO MUCH!


IT WILL HANG HERE FOREVER!


I spent the rest of the day packing and getting everything ready for our two week trip to Florida!

This is 100% me:


No comments: