Friday, December 17, 2021

EPIC Neilson Family Trip to Disney World - Part XIII: Universal, Spider-Man, & Animal Kingdom

Friday, December 17th, was our final day in Orlando.

We split into a bunch of groups today:

(1) Ryan, Kayleen, Missy, Tyson, Josh, Brady, Dane, and Brodee went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure

(2) Andie, Porter, and Kenna went to Animal Kingdom

(3) Luke and I went to see Spider-Man: No Way Home

(4) And Papa and Grandma watched the smaller kids at home

The group that stayed at the house started their day by getting Maple Street Biscuit's. They were DELICIOUS!


I bought Cason this Baby Yoda. He was so excited!


Group #1 spent most of their time at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The three boys bought interactive wands and had a blast running around Diagon Alley performing magic!














[All aboard the Hogwarts Express!]

We told them they HAD to go on VelociCoaster and they did! They all loved it and had a great day visiting both parks!


On our way to see Spider-Man, Luke and I dropped off Andie and the kids at Animal Kingdom. I'm so glad they were able to go and have a fun time.










Luke and I went and saw Spider-Man: No Way Home. Without giving too much away, it is probably my favorite MCU movie so far! I cried, I laughed, and I cried again. It was amazing! And I'm glad I got to see it with a fellow MCU super fan! 

After the movie, Luke and I went to Disney Springs to get Gideon's. The line was 1 hour 40 minutes for the virtual queue and then another 30 minutes in the physical line. UGH! The cookies are delicious, but we didn't have that much time to wait. Bummer. We then left Disney Springs and headed to Animal Kingdom to pick up Andie and the kids.

Thanks mom and dad for watching Theo AGAIN! You guys are the best!

No comments: